The Camper Resort on Lake Travis has been the destination for water loving recreational RVers for over 60 years.
They are located on the Hudson Bend peninsula on the south shore of Lake Travis. Most of their sites are either waterfront or have a lake view and all of their guests have access to the shoreline and the lake.
Camper Resort is a Waterfront Lake Travis RV Park located on the south shore on the Hudson Bend peninsula. 1000 feet of shoreline, marina & private boat ramp. The Camper Resort on Lake Travis has been the destination for water loving recreational RVers for over 40 years. Most of The Camper Resort sites are either waterfront or have a lake view and all of our guests have access to our 1000’+ of shoreline and our adjacent West Beach Marina.
– On the Water! Over 1000’+ of lake shoreline.
– Gated entrance.
– On-site Managers.
– All sites have 30 amp electric, water and septic hook-ups.
– 50 amp electric at a few select sites.
– Recreation hall with games, books, television, and free internet access.
– Laundry room. (small per load fee)
– Boat Ramp depending on lake levels and season.
– Boat slips at their adjacent West Beach Marina facility. (Additional Fee)
– Within 15 minutes of major grocery stores and countless restaurants of all kinds.
– Convenient to Austin and all of its great attractions.
Due to Covid 19 The Camper Resort are not taking new reservations at this time.